FRZZLE FUN

Frizzled Silkie

Frizzled Silkie

:thumbsup :thumbsup  Have not seen a frizzle that I did not like.Gorgeous birds.Are these frizzle polish X silkie crosses?
George is a sizzle. Has all silkie characteristics, but the feathers are rough frizzled. The other ones are George's kids crossed with a buff laced polish hen (other than the frizzled silkie, who is George's son but the mother was a silkie).

I find most of the offspring looked more like the polish than the silkie. Next generation I want to get it closer to silkie characteristics. George wasn't giving off any rough feathered sizzles when bred to a silkie. Just frizzled silkie and regular silkie.

Here are his smooth daughters :) I only kept one of his sons and George. SO I have two frizzled roosters, and two smooth hens.

wow awsome keep going.

ok guys here we go i want to take a vote on the best frizzle not that this thread is over but we want to have some fun thanks.
thumbsup.gif

OMG EARTH TO ALL FRIZZLE OBSESSED PPL YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS VIDEO (or anyone wants to be entertained by a Bantam frizzle roosters deep determination, no matter how tiny he is. ps.have your volume up - it has an awesome soundtrack!!)

Back
Top Bottom