FS: 2 Outdoor Rabbit Hutches- Ohio

OneCuteShasta

Songster
13 Years
Apr 4, 2007
Tropical oHIo
Hutch #1 is approximately 48" X 27" X 48". It is divided in half to hold 2 rabbits. Each side has doors with hook and eye latches.

Hutch #2 is approximately 50" X 28" X 48". It has a nest box built into the cage and doors with latches on both ends.

The wire is in good condition without any holes. $25.00 each hutch. Pick up is in Wadsworth, Ohio. Zip code 44281.

MINE!!!!! I'll take both of them. Please PM me with details and can I pick them up this weekend?

Woo hoo! Quails have an outdoor home!!!!!

That's what I plan to do with them - was trying to figure out how to put legs on the cages I have, but these are about the same size and already done! Now I can have MORE quail!!!
love.gif

Not only a great bargain, but I get to meet another BYC'er! I'll have to wash my BYC sweatshirt so I can wear it again LOL! Wadsworth is only about 1/2 hour or so south of me so it will be a very pleasant trip. Now, how to fit those in my Escape...

Well, I guess it was too good to be true.
hit.gif
If it wasn't, I sure hope everything is ok with the OP.

But SHOOT - I really did want these!!!
barnie.gif

Did you try the email link instead? Some folks don't check in to BYC every day (I know, hard to imagine..lol). You might have better luck in email. I hope you get them.

Back
Top Bottom