FS - AL - 14 assorted mixed-breed eggs - $15 shipped

Fredster

Songster
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Alabama
My chickens are really starting to lay now that the days are getting longer, almost three dozen daily.

Our flock is comprised of numerous breeds: Buff Orpingtons, Rhode Island Reds, Barred Rocks, Black Jersey Giants, Delawares, Amish stock, easter eggers, and sex links. Our roosters have been doing a good job this year --- I've gotten 100% fertility on the eggs I've incubated myself, and have gotten good feedback from people who've received my eggs. Due to circumstances beyond my control once the eggs leave my possession, I can't make any guarantees.

I'm selling 14 brown eggs from heavy-breed chickens for $15 shipped. Your chicks will be mutts, not purebred, but they should be good layers and tasty eating.

PM me if you need more info or want some pictures. My PayPal ID is [email protected] if you want to go ahead and order.

I will not ship an egg over 24 hours old.

I've also got silkie and Polish hens in my flock, so if you want some unique crosses instead of all brown eggs just drop me a note and I can swap some eggs out for you.

Back
Top Bottom