FS: Milk Soaps IL

Quote:
The Mother Earth sounds great. I'd like to try it. I'd probably use paypal.
Should I just order off your website?

That would work okay. Just in case I don't have Mother Earth listed as available on the website, please make a note in the Paypal "notes" section.

Or
You can PM me and we can go from there

Thanks!

Cyndi,

Have used homemade soap to cure encounters with Indiana poison ivy that this Florida girl has never endured such. Can you recommend which ones of yours would fill the bill? My dermatologist stumped as to why it (homemade soap) works, ha! My Penna. grandmother says lack of junk and good lye helps to dry up p.i. as well as chicken pox. What say you?
Beth

What are your prices on these soaps?
MullersLaneFarm wrote:
I start giving discounts with $100 of soap.

How much would the soap be discounted?​

Orders with retail price of $100-150, you would get 35% discount
Orders with retail price of $151-$300, you get 45% discount
Orders with retail price over $300, you get 50% discount

My Penna. grandmother says lack of junk and good lye helps to dry up p.i. as well as chicken pox

You Penna is correct, although any true soap should give the same results. Poison ivy & oak leave oils on your skin and clothes. You need to remove this oils as soon as possible to prevent poison ivy.

Properly made homemade soaps (no lye left in finished product) is milder then the syn-det bath & beauty bars; much kinder to your skin.

I apologize for not responding sooner. Gmail was throwing BYC notifications in junk mail!!!​

Do you combine shipping if i were to buy more than 1 bar?

I don't understand your question. The bars are $6.00 each and that includes domestic shipping.

If you would like to pay for shipping separately, the bars are $5.50 and I can ship up to 8 bars domestically for $5.00

Dragons Blood fragrance oil discolors the soap to a dark purplish-brown. The description from my fragrance oil supplier says this when describing Dragons Blood,

"Exotic, haunting, and mysterious are just a few of the words that come to mind when describing this extremely sophisticated and very complex fragrance. It's moody, warm and very appealing with touches of amber, incense and a tiny hint of patchouli making the layering of this fragrance something special. If you are a fan of the more sensual scents such as amber, myrrh, and sandalwood, you'll go wild for Dragons Blood! "​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom