FS Polish chicks 3wks old now South Texas

chickens112

Songster
11 Years
Aug 10, 2008
Cuero Tx
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in some White Crested blue, and black polish chicks. Just let me know. I have a few right now that are just 3 days old. I can also hatch some more if anyone is interested in the future. I may be able to feed them up to about 5 wks old but will charge more. Thanks
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I am located 30 mins away from Victoria. So about a hour and a half to a hour and 45mins away from S.A i think. Right know I have 3 blue chicks, 3 black chicks and 1 splash. If you want hatching eggs let me know so I can collect some for you. I can sell you 6 eggs for $12.00. And yes they are standard. Hope that helps. Thanks
smile.png

How much for all 7 chicks? And if I ended up with roo's would it be possible to give em' back? I am in the city and have 1 Roo which is pressing my luck with neighbors already. If not, then I could re-home the roos on craigslist perhaps.

Right now I am not sure about the price. I was hopeing around $30. Also what color did you really want? I can also hatch some more for you if you would like, just let me know. I could possibly raise them to around 5 wks and then sell some but the price would go up bc of feeding them. Just let me know what is best for you. Thanks
smile.png

I have a few more questions. I have 2 BR pullets and 2 Delaware pullets and a BR Roo. When these grow out, can you mix Polish and regular chickens together? How much do you charge per chick at 5 weeks old? and what other colors do you have?

If you have a few (2-3) of them they will mix fine with your pullets. The only problem might be with your BR rooster if he is really big bc he will try to mate them. I had two hens in my egg layers coop and they did fine, they were just scared of my huge cochin cross rooster so they usually kept their distance from him. I only have blue and black polish. Also the 5 wk olds would be from $5-$10 each depending on their quality and gender. If you have anymore questions do not be afraid to ask.
smile.png

Hi. My 12 year old daughter would love to raise some Polish chicks for 4-H, if you have any left. Are you willing to ship them? I live in NH. Thanks. Jen:)

Quote:
luvmysilkies-I do have chicks but they are too old to ship. I may be able to ship you some hatching eggs. I could ship you 6+ eggs for $20-$25 depending on shipping. I am not sure how much it would be. Let me know if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom