FS Top Hatch incubator with fan and turner in AL (Sold) Thanks!

jimnjay

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Bryant Alabama
I have a very nice Top Hatch Incubator for sale. It has been used for Spring and Fall hatching in 06 and I have had it running off and on since February of 07. The top hatch is a complet unit with electronic thermostat, fan and turner. It is made of durable hard Poly material. It can be cleaned in the dishwasher. I have had very good hatches in this unit. Humidity is a bit tough to get up in the dry winter months. This unit will hatch 48 chicken eggs and needs no further attachements for Turkeys or Goose eggs or Quail for that matter.

This will be shipped in the box it came with and has the instructions as well. I am asking $ 75.00 and that includes shipping.

I am selling my Top Hatch because I decided to upgrade to a Lyon TX6.

Last edited:
Man, I sure wish I had the extra cash right now. That is a great deal. You should have no trouble selling it. Let us know how the Lyon does.

Marie

Of course! I just bought mine locally.
That is a great price!
big_smile.png

Wow, That was quick. I accept PayPal and you can send the money via PayPal to: [email protected] if you don't have a PayPal account, send me an email and we can work out payment via money order in snail mail.

Thank You Froggy, if for some reason Jill changes her mind, it will be yours.

Jimnjay,

I sent you payment via paypal. Wow, never knew how to do that before...but be watching as my BYC and paypal email is the one I use here and different from the one I emailed you from. So just dont delete it without opening.
smile.png

It will be from [email protected]. Thanks much.
smile.png

Jill

Back
Top Bottom