FS - Va - BBS Orpington Eggs

MissPrissy

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
May 7, 2007
Forks, Virginia
I will have eggs available for shipping on Saturday and Monday.

$30 includes priority shipping and confirmation.

PM me for payment details.

Paypal must be a verified buyer with a verified address.

Happy Hatching!

Just wanted to let you know that I had a great hatch and have 11 of your BBS babies. I will get some pictures to post. Anyone reading this should know that they are beautiful and the eggs arrived in perfect condition. We all know how shipping can affect them. I would definitely snatch these up if I didn't have Sebastopols and Asils in the incubators. Maybe I should buy a 3rd?!?!?

I'll take a set Miss Prissy and it doesn't matter which day I get.My new bator is full right now so I will have to start them in my old one anyway and then transfer.I'll get you paid in a little bit since I'm at work it may take me a little while but I'm good for it.Which ever one has the most pullet egg's is the one I want. lol
fl.gif

FYI MissPrissys Roo is a good shot.

I got 14 BBS 14 days ago. 10 were developing at 12 days. Only had to take 4 out, One I dropped a thermometer on (which was developing), one blood ring and only 2 Clear.

So for for Record 12 of 14 fertile. on SHIPPED eggs it's the best percentage I've had on shipped eggs from anyone.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes, I did. Thanks!

Cool. It's weird, some of these "townships" in PA have zip code issues. I had a site earlier this mrning tell me twice it was not a valid zip code and on the 3rd go it went.
hu.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom