Fun Games for Kids to do?

DUccleDude

Songster
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Cameron Mills, NY
Hi everyone,

I am looking for some ideas and I am hoping some of you can help me. I need some ideas for some fun chicken related games for kids to do during a poultry show. Any help would be great! Thanks

Last edited:
coloring eggs.....
don't need egg dye (from easter), bring crayons, markers, colored pencils...makes clean up easier.....

have the kids blow out eggs and then decorate (or have them blown out before hand---so you can use the raw eggs for something else)

for a hallween party one time, we had the kids all decorate the boiled eggs to make them look like eyes....that was fun....

if you have feathers (either willingly donated by your birds--or maybe store bought in craft departments) they can glue them on paper--to make a chicken on paper...

get an imprint of a chicken foot and make plaster molds for the kids to paint, making stepping stones and let the kids decorate with chicken themes...

I dont' know what goes on at 'shows'( or if you mean just for your kids, or kids as they come and go) but those might be a few ideas....

Thanks for the ideas so far, anyone else have any?
wink.png

Stuff a paper sack (like a lunch sack) paste on construction paper feet, glue on feathers construction paper beak and eyes, makes a chicken.

or, use two yellow pompons, glue bits of straw for legs, felt feet and beak, googly eyes, makes a chick.

can also "pin the tail feather" on the chicken.

or even "Duck walk" race

Back
Top Bottom