Funky wing?

LindsayKerr

Chirping
May 1, 2021
One of our chicks (~2 weeks old) carries one of her wings lower than the other side. She doesn’t seem to be bothered by the wing. Looking and feeling it, there’s no signs of injury. She even flaps around the cage in attempts to fly. Very active and social. Any ifeas
6A6B7657-0696-4D92-8C1D-12AAA4F2C4DE.jpeg
D70632D2-CFC5-4F4B-B61D-1FF6832CAAE5.jpeg

her left side wing tucks in normal...
0AAEB763-8C07-4CE3-8A1B-6696C39C3850.jpeg

It seems fine, but to be sure, if anything comes up please message me on my injury disease and illness thread for poultry so others including myself can give you advice if something comes up, *It looks fine to me, but if anything it couldve been a problem at birth and could clear up soon* better keep a eye on her though

It seems fine, but to be sure, if anything comes up please message me on my injury disease and illness thread for poultry so others including myself can give you advice if something comes up, *It looks fine to me, but if anything it couldve been a problem at birth and could clear up soon* better keep a eye on her though
Thank you! This is our first flock so I’ve been keeping up on them all throughout the days. They’ve been quite spoiled. ❤️😁 Can you put the link to your injury thread on here? I’m still learning how to get around on this site.
Thanks again!

Thank you! This is our first flock so I’ve been keeping up on them all throughout the days. They’ve been quite spoiled. ❤️😁 Can you put the link to your injury thread on here? I’m still learning how to get around on this site.
Thanks again!
I found the injury thread! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom