Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

I don't know. I didn't save the article and now I wish I had. There was an article with a picture posted on AOL just before Easter. These sheep were in bright hues of green, blue, and other colors and the article said the sheepman did this every year for fun. I think it was a vegetable dye that washed out.
A photoshopped image:

http://imgur.com/gallery/QCqfkS7

The actual Bathgate sheep in question:

http://imgur.com/kpeq5JR

A friend made sure to tell me about the danger of contracting salmonella from handling my chickens, recently. When she heard that I tuck them in each night and regularly SIT with them, she was amazed. She felt that I needed to know that the story on the news stated that kissing chickens on the beak was one direct cause of that disease..and probably others. I do pet and kiss my feathered kids goodnight, but on the beak? Not hardly. I just laughed to myself at how she'd react knowing how many times I've been pooped on, lol!

Where do you get the cute little characters that are on your replys?

These characters?
gig.gif
lau.gif
he.gif
hugs.gif
?If you look at the Reply text box, there is a toolbar at the top that has buttons for Size, Font color, etc. Over toward the right side, you will see a smiley face graphic between what looks like a film strip icon and a double quote icon. If you click on the smiley face icon a dialog box with a selection of icons will appear. Select the icon of your choice. You may repeatedly select the smiley icon and choose additional icons to add to your post.

There is nothing on my reply but a big b link , imbed icon and an @ at thebottom is a trash can preview and blue reply button that's it there's no tool box at the top and no smiley face anywhere

My friend from Bali, (not a city slicker but not from my little bit of the world) and I tree planted together. One day he came off the logging block holding a big sparkly blue rock he looked at our foreman and said
"Look I found a treasure!"
The foreman replied " you idiot that's not a treasure, its a salt lick"
:) poor guy.

Back
Top Bottom