Funny chicken stories

lau.gif
LOL
lau.gif
I love that story.
love.gif
I was in the pen one day and my roo sugie made an noise , everyone stoped... he was looking at me
frow.gif
I turned around and there was an bird of prey circleing LOW
hide.gif
by the time I turned my head back around they were all in/ under the holly bush.
tongue2.gif
to the hawk .
How many chickens can this bush hold? 6, and up When I got my new coop they decided they didn't like so the ROOSTED in that bush. lol I was mad.
barnie.gif

107523_picture_018.jpg

DS, aged 20, yes, that's 2 plus 0, and his buddy were over for coffee one morning this past summer. For some reason, they took their mugs of coffee and DS's hair gel, and gelled the silkie's "hair" ..."so he can see better". Tribble was not amused, but it did work - and lasted several days.

I thought I was gonna choke on my coffee I was laughing so hard watching this.

mmm ur right on that... maybe THAT'S why Doodle keeps finding a way out of my coop....

Last edited:
Hehe you guys are funney, hair gel I might have to try that. One morning I went out because I couldn't hear the chickens
hmm.png
Apparently they haden't figured out how to work the towel pop door. So I bent down , to look in ... And Funk was RIGHT behind the towel, I about fell over backwards.
ep.gif
th.gif
hide.gif
And he jumped out and did the wing thing llike you dare to forget us!
D.gif
Funkey needs to give me an break it was an Saturday
tongue.png
Since then they have figured out how to work the towel.
clap.gif

I don't have pics, though

two gold stars, sisters, both wanted my attention. i sat down, and one, goldilocks, hopped onto my lap. the other one was indignant and hopped on top of goldilocks!!!! and started "purring"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom