Funny duckling story

LemonDoodles

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 6, 2011
Huntsville, AL
I had my babes for about 2 days. Olive had been the squirmy one from day one. Now he is a big lubba lubba and easily de-squirmed, but I digress. My dad was cleaning out the bin and I was holding them both. Olive jumped from me and landed on the floor. Holding Muddy, I bent to pick up Olive and Muddy climbed up my arm and perched on my head. And thus you have a 38 yo woman yelling "Dad! Duck on my head, duck on my head!" haha!

LOL when mine was a baby she always had to be as close to your face as possible or she would cry! I love how they have so much personality! maybe he's part parrot

Actually, Muddy will sit on my forearm or shoulder and fly into the pool from a good 5 feet. He even comes in for a beautiful landing. Olive, Mr Squirm-worm, flies like a brick.

Quote:
Strangely, Olive has great balance. We do a trick where he balances his feet on each hand and I lift him over my head. I bet Peepers could! Try it over water!
smile.png

Quote:
Muddy was like that! And then he took out my cornea. I was the laughing stock of the ER.

oh man! thats not good!! i tried my best to discourage her from going for the eyes. they just love pecking the eyes!
idunno.gif
but has it healed up ok?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom