Funny or weird Chicken DREAMS?!?!

I've had dreams with BYCers in them!
lol.png

I've dreamed about coons getting into my roosthouse before and came wide eyed awake with the realization that I'd forgotten to close up before going to bed. Just the old subconscious's way of reminding me I'd forgotten to do something.

The last time that happened was like a dream even though I was wide awake. I woke up about two in the morning with the realization that I'd forgotten to close up the roost house. Got up, put on my trousers and boots, grabbed the flashlight, and went out to close the door. Once outside I decided there was enough moonlight to see by so did not turn on the flash light. There was ground mist about knee deep though. On the way to the roosthouse I rounded the corner of the feeder shelter and stepped right on top of a rabbit that was eating out of the feeder. I'm not sure who was the more suprised me or it! It shot out from under my foot like a rocket and startled me so much that I fell knocking over the feeder. It took forever to get back to sleep again after I was back inside.

.....Alan.

Back
Top Bottom