Funny Pet names...Love the other thread for people

My araucauna is named "pickles" because of the green eggs of course. Other hen names are "Hannah, Lily & Miley"...from a daughter obviously into Hannah Montana. Then there's my showgirl "Annabelle" (probably stolen from this site) and my little Banty "Lucy". Polish "Phyllis" (cause she reminds me of Phillip Diller). 2 Marans named "Hershey & Nestle" (for the chocolate eggs), and my 3 silkies "Molly, Maggie & Martha".
My pug is "Pooter"...a nickname that stuck because he'd tilt his head so cute when I was house training him and would say "go pooters".

LOVE the Gary story......too funny.

I have a cat named "Butt". His full name is "Butterscotch", but somehow it got shortened to just Butt. Did you feed Butt? Is Butt in the garage? Have you seen Butt lately? are typical questions asked at my house. I didn't think anything of it until this Christmas when my mom sent a card addressed to the cats "Sassy", "Lucky", and "Butt", and then I realized how wrong this really was.
idunno.gif

My three guineas are Larry, Mo, and Curly. The only chicken with a name is the rooster - his name is Joe.

The neighbor has a old bay gelding that Lockedhearts and I affectionately call "Ole Cabbage Head".
He is the most homely horse I do believe I have ever laid my eyes on. His head looks the size of a Freightliner Truck, UGLY! He has incredible conformation otherwise though and so he is quite the enigma. I laugh every time I see him.
lol.png

My friend Jen had a chicken named Pee pee they had named it peepers cause the rescued it and raised it in the house and she used to carry it around in her pocket to keep it warm but it would peep in her pocket and so that it what they named it but later it was nicknamed Pee Pee.

Well I like to give my pets names that arent your average "lucky" or "spot" name
-My older dogs name is Coglin:he was a an old cranky magician in a book, we thought since Coglin looked like a wrinkly old man when he was a baby the nme suited him perfectly
-Then theres my younger dog Soliman: I think hes gender confused cause he will come to either Soliman of Sally!
lol.png
lol.png

-Then I have my duck Onion. When she hatched out I said "oh my little onion!"
-Oh and my rabbit Akiko;meaning light and Iris in Japanese

Quote:
lau.gif

I had a cat named Smudge just cause she had a brown spot on her nose that looked like a smudge of dirt or gravy.

I miss her! She died of cancer at only 10 yrs of age.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom