Future roleplay topic discussion thread ~ All ideas must comply with BYC rules and standards~

What kind of RPs should we have?

• More animal-based RPs

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Human-based

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • RPs based on a certain storyline.

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

CrazyCochin

~Crazy~
May 21, 2019
Washington State, aka The pacific NorthWest
(Post's and ideas must comply with these standards)
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

(Nothing I say is intended to offend anyone, or be judgemental)

Hello! It is I, CrazyCochin, once again creating another thread, but this one is different (kind of). I, as well as many other members on BYC (that hang out in the Games, Jokes, and Fun forum), know that we have a whole bunch of different roleplays. Most of these are animal or fantasy creature based, some examples being: Wolves, mythical creatures, Birds, Dogs, Cats, Horses, etc.

The majority of roleplays here that I know of are wolf-based, and people seem to enjoy those, but honestly, I believe we have too many of the same topic. This can lead to character confusion or stress due to being in so many while trying to keep up with schooling or work. (As we all know, school and work are very important).

And the fact that RP creators have to keep up with important details on who joins, how many characters there are and, other such details.

On to the main point here: I believe that we should band together, as roleplayers, to come up with, brainstorm, and discuss different roleplay topics.

Here is one idea that I have had in mind.... Maybe human-based roleplays, or at least one general RP.
Now, this is where we discuss this topic idea, work out pros and cons, and see who all finds it interesting. :)

Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Hello! It is I, CrazyCochin, once again creating another thread, but this one is different (kind of). I, as well as many other members on BYC (that hang out in the Games, Jokes, and Fun forum), know that we have a whole bunch of different roleplays. Most of these are animal or fantasy creature based, some examples being: Wolves, mythical creatures, Birds, Dogs, Cats, Horses, etc.

The majority of roleplays here that I know of are wolf-based, and people seem to enjoy those, but honestly, I believe we have too many of the same topic. This can lead to character confusion or stress due to being in so many while trying to keep up with schooling or work. (As we all know, school and work are very important).

And the fact that RP creators have to keep up with important details on who joins, how many characters there are and, other such details.

On to the main point here: I believe that we should band together, as roleplayers, to come up with, brainstorm, and discuss different roleplay topics.

Here is one idea that I have had in mind.... Maybe human-based roleplays, or at least one general RP.
Now, this is where we discuss this topic idea, work out pros and cons, and see who all finds it interesting. :)
Here here sister, well said! :D

Please Read First

I think some should be more story-based, like a certain guideline to follow.

So everyone can contribute to one big story rp!

Please Read First

I like human and mythical creatures combined. Such as dragon hunters, and such.

Back
Top Bottom