Fuzz Butt Names

Emchick

Songster
12 Years
Mar 10, 2007
Colorado
I wanted to know some names I might be able to use for the chicks I'm getting this and next month. So far I've allready got some ideas but imput is very welcome. Umm, so far my good ideas are:
Risse, Vogel, Altrame, Ananke, Aplu, Aray, Arma, Asis, Bali, Bia, Buk, Candra, Col, Corus, Daksa, Dipa, Dipti, Don, Donar, Eirene, Enki, Eris, Erra, Esus, Euros, Flora, Fortuna, Fujin, Fulla, Geb, Gerra, Gish, Gida, Ha, Hala, Harmonia, Hathor, Hera, Hermes, Hiis, Hina, Hinkon, Honus, Hotei, Hotra, Ifa, Ila, Im, Inari, Indra, Inta, Inti, Isa, Isis, Juno, Kala, Kali, and Kamado.
(All from Ananke onward are Gods of some sort.)

Well, once you have them, they'll probably name themselves by their actions & appearance.

I think Hathor is a cow goddess, though, so that might not be a good one to hang on a chicken.

Hermes would be a good name for a feather footed chicken.

How about Venus? How about some Shakespeare names...MacDuff, Hermia, Juliet, or heaven forbid, Mustardseed!

And lastly, in the further spirit of ancient names, I once asked my sister what I should name my two cats, and she suggested Hilaria and Hysteria.

I have 4 roosters named: Lenny, Carl, Homer, and Dorian
Some Silkies hens: MaryAnne, Motzie...etc.
1 red sex link hen: Rosie
4 Mallards: Spike, Ducky, Petri, and Doodles (Dudley)

I guess it depends on their personality and if you can tell them apart.
big_smile.png

All of mine sort of named themselves or my nieces named them for me:

My two BRs they named Zebra and Cleopatra (Cleo succumbed to Marek's long ago though).

Of the RIRs there is:
Lil' One (the smallest)
No-Toe (got her from the feed shop and discovered that she was missing the tip of a toe)
Pointy (her comb is odd and all of the spikes point in different directions)
and B*tch (the dominant hen who is always challenging me like a rooster would for dominance, and she hurts like a b*tch when she pecks at me!)

Quote:
I used to have a cat named that, but I would from time to time say his formal full name of Reginald Fuzzy Lumpkins Esquire the Third. I liked to get a little creative with names when I was younger ...

We just named our 11 chicks:

Pickles, Dufus, Olive, Myrtle, Sweet Jesus, Jalapeno, Chick Norris, Gordan, Obama, and Poppy

I wish I could even tell my chicks apart! I've got 5 varieties of Wyandotte and 4 to 6 of each variety. I can tell the varieties apart but most of the individual chicks within the variety look just like the next one.

Aloha!!
welcome-byc.gif
site!!!
D.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I love the names you have gotten so far unique and unusual. I have given names to my birds as they show their "personalities". Some got them early others later and others really later a couple years, infact. But, how about Floppsy
bun.gif
, Moppsy
bun.gif
, and Cotton-tail
bun.gif

Greek gods is another. Stories you have read or are from your past. Also people names. The names can reflect the uniqueness in the bird. Example: Val from word valor. I have a val bird assuming it is a girl. But will see in time.....

I hope this helps
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom