Fuzzy Butts came today! Pics!!!

Cuteness OVERLOAD!
love.gif

I'd love to see how yor EEs feather out. I ordered 4 EE's from MPC last fall and three of them look the same- wheat colored. (the 4th is the pretty brown/gray one in my avatar)

Last edited:
Adorable! But I am curious--it looks like the air holes in the box were covered by a label or something--?

I'd love to see how yor EEs feather out. I ordered 4 EE's from MPC last fall and three of them look the same- wheat colored. (the 4th is the pretty brown/gray one in my avatar)

She is beautiful!
love.gif

I cant wait to see how they feather out either... do you have pics you could post of all your EE's? I would love to see all of that pretty girl and her fellow EE's! That has me even more excited... I hate for them to grow to fast, but I really wanna know what they are going to look like. LOL

Adorable! But I am curious--it looks like the air holes in the box were covered by a label or something--?

Yes the label was on top, there are a lot of holes covered, but there is still a lot of space between the lid and the box. And a few holes open on the sides. I think they had plenty of air, there were several holes on the sides intentionally closed off. Not just covered by a label. My guess would be that if they were all open the chicks would get WAY to cold. I can definatly see the benifit in not having all those holes open. bbbrrrrrrr... lol​

I just ordered my first chicks - 3 Easter Eggers and 1 Cuckoo Marans. They are supposed to arrive March 16 or 17th. I can't wait and hope they are as adorable as your chicks! They are so so sweet!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom