Movie or Books?

• Movie

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Books

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Haven`t read or seen it yet

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Name: Evarinya ((means stars in one of Istalri's languages))
Faction (Side):Gaurdians of Ga'hoole
Type: Snowy Owl
Rank (If Any) singer
Color: ...white...
ID`s (Important Details): she has not been trained in any weapons, but can sing a peircingly high note to stop enimy in their tracks, their ears ringing.
Picture: none

Name: Istalri ((means fire in one of his languages))
Faction: Gaurdians
Type: Barred Owl
Color: black and white
ID`s: is very good at navigating, tracking, and can fly in bad weather. and of course, he's very good at cooking food over fire. knows many languages, many of them nobody but himself knows. owns a pair of battle claws, but can't fight with anything else. he can read and write. most owls consider him to strange to hang out with, though. is good friends with queen Qarraez. has not a spot of starsight, and has no nest-maid snake.
Pic: none
Username: CayugaLover

(hey, FlamingChicken? are we allowed to have nest-maid snakes for charries?)

fl.gif

((hey, FlamingChicken? what time is it where they are, and what season is it? as in, is it morning in fall (copper-rose rain) or evening in summer (i think that would be the gold rain)...? it always throws me off, not knowing what time it is helps. may i suggest it's just after twilight?

name- tommy
type- masked owl
gender-male
faction-guardians
id-small,weak flier,fire sight, very smart,dark for a masked owl, always is cheering others up,
color-dark brown, black and white

I'll RP! Here's my other charrie!

Name: Speckle
Faction: (Yep, you guessed it) Pure Ones
Type: Masked Owl
Rank: No true rank. Serves the barn owls but bullies the sooties.
Color: Masked owl coloring (A bit like a barn owl but with darker back and wing feathers and a speckled face and chest)
ID's: Speckle left his family to join the pure ones. He never doubts the supremity of tytos and would die for the Pure Ones believing it. He hates it when the barn owls order him around but obeys them and takes his anger out on the sooty owls.
Picture:

Back
Top Bottom