GAINESVILLE, FL~Seminar/show/sale~UPDATE 10/15/09-Map added pg. 1

Quote:
How do you get your birds tested? And how much does it cost?

Contact [email protected] depends on where you are in florids but she will get you on the right track...

Ok thank you, Do you have to get ALL Birds tested? lol cause i have like 20 birds and 28 eggs in the bator and a little car lol so i couldnt make one trip.

Quote:
Ok thank you. I'm selling everything except for my 3 Jersey Giants, 6 Seramas and 1 blue cochin with a spraddle leg.
So if anyone wants to buy an Aseel Roo, Black Dutch roo, Splash Cochin Hen, Black Cochin, or a Guinea hen let me know. I have pics of everything just ask

By the way, Kdcrws, I have two Black Serama Hens that are laying for sale. I'm wanting $40 for both and they have to go together. Heres some pics

When they were younger

21433_dsci0391.jpg

Newer pic

21433_dsci0462.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Ok thank you. I'm selling everything except for my 3 Jersey Giants, 6 Seramas and 1 blue cochin with a spraddle leg.
So if anyone wants to buy an Aseel Roo, Black Dutch roo, Splash Cochin Hen, Black Cochin, or a Guinea hen let me know. I have pics of everything just ask

I want to see pics of the Cochins.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I know the Splash pullet is a bantam but I don't know about the black one. To me it kin of looks standard but i'm not sure. ummm would you trade for some coturni quail eggs? If not make an offer on one or both

Back
Top Bottom