GAINESVILLE, FL~Seminar/show/sale~UPDATE 10/15/09-Map added pg. 1

Quote:
what colors are the kittens? my mom wants a orange cat...

I have a orange one and has white paws. really sweet baby...Let me know I will bring with me. I have 2 whites one with blue eyes and orange ears and tails....Let me know.

Thanks

Annika

Quote:
Annika, i was wondering where you were located in case your ner me (Ocala). I've been looking for some buttons

Yes I am located in Bushnell...are you coming Saturday I plan on bringing some...

me

Is anyone interested in a SQ black Rosecomb bantam roo? I have one that needs a good home. He's a very sweet boy, but I have nowhere for him to live.

i have a hatch of several polish (black/white, one lavander looking and some speckled), a couple of RR and a naked Turk im thinking of bringing...

i thought it was on the 7th. is it this weekend in Gainesville?

Gah. And again, I can't make it...

If anyone is in the Winter Haven/Haines City area, I have waaaaay too many pullets, and have eggs coming out my ears. They aren't anything fancy (mostly barred rocks and doms), but I need to thin the flock some. I can't make it to the meeting, but would meet someone some other time.

Weekends just aren't good for me.

Danielle

I am not planning on going to the seminar and also not showing any birds but do have items for sale. What time is the sale and what time should I be there. Will the sale be going on during the seminar and show?

I will be coming to the swap and would love to attend the seminar but was wondering if there would be a place to put my birds so they didnt overheat and were in the shade and wouldn't get stolen.?
Heres what i'm bringing, let me know what you are intrested in so i make sure i bring it since I don't know if i can fit everything in a car.

Bantam Aseel Rooster
21433_dsci0631.jpg

21433_dsci0410.jpg

21433_dsci0379.jpg

Sebright Rooster from Show Stock but doesnt have hen feathering

21433_dsci0321.jpg

Black Cochin
21433_dsci0607.jpg

21433_dsci0606.jpg

21433_dsci0562.jpg

21433_dsci0555.jpg

Splash Cochin Pullet