~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And they'd want to be with you? Ooof!" He grunted, and slithered out from under Dusk. He kicked up at his face.
Tango missed, and Dusk kicked his jawbone twice, making sure not to miss.
Coral had awoken from his nap and saw them fighting. " THAT"S MY BROTHER!!" he exclaimed. " I HAVE TO HELP HIM!" he ran down the plateau.

"Oh, well, don't think I'm not grateful, but you'll take Zephyra from me over my dead body!" Cinders pinned her ears and stomped a small trench in the ground.
Zephyra sighed and stood "Enough. Cochise why don't you go find some of your older brothers and deal with Dour? Why do you think fillies can even hurt him, I don't understand." She shook her head "You won't settle until you have had revenge so go get it, on Dour"

( Sorry for disappearing for a while there. )

Isabel barely allowed Comanche to shove her into the grass. She squealed loudly, to make herself more apparent to Dour, and wrestled her large upper body up onto her foe's through a rear, threatening to tear at his skin.

Isabel barely allowed Comanche to shove her into the grass. She squealed loudly, to make herself more apparent to Dour, and wrestled her large upper body up onto her foe's through a rear, threatening to tear at his skin.
Comanche bit into her neck. "Stay quiet," he growled, as he shoved her further away.

Dour heard Isabel's squeal, and he dove into their hiding place. His eyes found Comanche, and he shouted, "Get away from her!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom