~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titan's brow furrowed. "Where could he of gone?"
"I don't know! I don't know!" Dusky turned to face Titan and hurried to his side, burying her head into his shoulder. "I don't know what comes over me, Titan!" She stomped, angry at herself. "I go stupid, and now, I've lost Indigo!"

Soon enough, the restless Mycenae had reached the river. Though she was a breed of desert heritage, she enjoyed the water. She bent her graceful neck down and her velvet muzzle met the water. She felt oddly alone.
Ugh. Mycenae sniffed at the air, and snorted at the lack of equestrian company in its scent. Ugh, ugh, ugh! This is so unfair. She kicked the ground, sending a hunk of grass flying. Her sides heaved with heavy breath and an adolescent tantrum threatened to burst into action.

"I don't know! I don't know!" Dusky turned to face Titan and hurried to his side, burying her head into his shoulder. "I don't know what comes over me, Titan!" She stomped, angry at herself. "I go stupid, and now, I've lost Indigo!"
"Shhh, Dusky," Titan nickered. "Don't worry. We'll find him."

tongue.png
Nevemind!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom