~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mycenae kept her ears pricked, continuing to look around the herd. Who was this Camal? And who was the mare with the pinned ears?

(I'm sorry! The last time I posted was on page 620 something and now we're on 687! I couldn't find any replies, so I'm sorry if anyone did reply to me!
sad.png
)
Mahogany whinnied for Camal then shrugged. "He must be off somewhere, I'm sorry. But, I'm sure he'll be glad to have you, so why don't you make yourself comfortable?" she smiled. "Welcome to DesertHerd."

Mahogany whinnied for Camal then shrugged. "He must be off somewhere, I'm sorry. But, I'm sure he'll be glad to have you, so why don't you make yourself comfortable?" she smiled. "Welcome to DesertHerd."
Mycenae shook with excitement. A real herd, like the ones she'd heard faint stories about at the breeding farms in the pastures. This was crazy. "Thank you so much, Mahogany! By the way, I love your name!" Her voice was rushed and excited. She craned her neck once more, looking around for anyone else who might prove interesting to talk to later.

Sky jumped nervously, tucked Star behind her, and then nodded a greeting. "Oh, um, hello," she said with a smile.
Jittery, Black Ice crow-hopped when Sky jumped. Recovering her composure, she said, "Hi." Her gaze fell on Ace. "Do you know him?"

Dusky and Analiya came up, eager to listen.

Cinders nickered softly, trying to calm herself. "There's nowhere to go to escape stallions, is there?"

"Thanks," Avery said, flicking her tail. She was easily flattered.

Glacier stepped forward, touching muzzles with Sonya.

(Cinders and Zephyra aren't far enough away that Buckshot can't find them, I don't believe)

Flare, having followed Annalise wherever she went, was also trotting back, though she didn't look happy.

(cause I haven't been on today, people. Don't know where Tango is now)
"No there isn't" Zephyra said Clamly

~~
Mark stepped closer, reaching out to sniff Avery

Sonya sighed and nickered gently
(Miss 1 day and over 100 posts)

Aurora kept near the front of the herd. She had no foals by her side and was glad for the break from them.

Arwen and Eowyn watched the stallions battling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom