Gambel Quail Adults

BayGoose

Chirping
7 Years
Jun 2, 2012
PA
Hello everyone. I have a lonely gambel female and I'm in need for adults but I'm having a terrible time finding some for sale. I've been looking for a pair so I can make a trio. I've posted wanted ads here and craigslist. Does anybody know of anyone who sells and ships adult gambel quail? Any gamebird hatchery/farm that sells adults? I've had no success for weeks (maybe months) now and I'd like to have a trio by spring. I've been searching online but only see button and coturnix quail breeders. No gambels
sad.png

ETA: Can you even ship Gambels? They are so flighty and panicky that I'm wondering if they are just hard to ship.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I have a lonely gambel female and I'm in need for adults but I'm having a terrible time finding some for sale. I've been looking for a pair so I can make a trio. I've posted wanted ads here and craigslist. Does anybody know of anyone who sells and ships adult gambel quail? Any gamebird hatchery/farm that sells adults? I've had no success for weeks (maybe months) now and I'd like to have a trio by spring. I've been searching online but only see button and coturnix quail breeders. No gambels
sad.png

ETA: Can you even ship Gambels? They are so flighty and panicky that I'm wondering if they are just hard to ship.
i got my gambles shipped in a nice box. i would give you some but i now only have a lonely male with a blue scaled quail.
idunno.gif

I have two males and need a female. We had an unscrupulous dealer sell my daughter a "mated pair" of young Gambel's Quail. Unfortunately they both turned out to be males and now they are starting to fight. So we need to sell one of the males and find a female for the other one.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom