game birds!

I ment to say pumpkin, they are american gamefowl, you get them any where, and if you think hes pretty, you should of seen his son, who was even better. I had all kinds of colors come out of him when I had him with a brown hen. But one looked same colors as him and was even prettier. I just didn't want to keep fooling to try and get it back to a real red fox grey.

One of the best sites I have found for online auction for american Gamefowl is http://www.oakridgegamefarm.net/

As soon as i clicked on that link i saw 4 chickens i wanted! I love game birds
love.gif
but their all out of stock or dont even have them, like a sumatra is out of stock, no one sells yokohamas and dont even get me STARTED on modern game! are american gamefowl like jungle fowl??? i havent QUITE looked over the whole site from the link you left me

hi i'm new on byc and i think i just erased my first post lol. as to your gamebird show i'm sorry i missed it. i have several breeds of rare gamebirds. and also the modern game bantam roos. no hens i am looking for some though. oops poor roo wrongway up!!.here's one of my boys. hope you like him.

Back
Top Bottom