Game Camera what kind would you recommend????

crj

Songster
10 Years
Dec 17, 2009
Rocky Point, NC
I'm interested in getting a game cam. I don't want one that is expensive but does take good night pictures. I've seen infared and ones with flashes. I didn't look to see if they have both..... lol. I don't have a problem right now but I would like to know what is lurking around my pens when I'm not around. Thanks
smile.png

I only have experience with my Moultrie i40. I think it takes good pictures although the sd card is a little difficult to remove especially if you have larger hands.

What ever kind you choose make sure to get one with an "infrared flash" as it uses a subtle red light instead of a bright white flash.

There is another person right now with a similar question and has gotten a few responses and some example pictures. We use Cuddebacks (not sure which model). They have a flash. We've tried a couple of different brands and we find these work the best. The others must have made a noise with the flash because the deer always got spooked. Here is an example of a night picture from mine. Sorry, all I have is deer, my husband erases all the rest and the cameras haven't been out in a while.
60651_cdy_0211.jpg

Back
Top Bottom