Gamers United!

Quote:
oh im too lazy to beat the adventure hahahaha i just love to play with my friends and online
tongue.png
but yeah, the people i use the most....probably kirby and metaknight
tongue.png

Good too see all the byc gamers on here! LOL
tongue.png

AHHHHHH I found my people.
big_smile.png

Gamer here. I have NES, SNES, Gamecube, N64, PS2, PS3 and my kids have a DS and a DSI.

I'm the PS3 player. Love Resistance 2. I play it alot. ALOT. MAG looks fun for PS3. 256 players per game. Oh yea.

jeremy

Quote:
Katamari Damacy is a great game, you should get it!

i wanna get that LOL! It looks soooo randomly fun!

Loco Roco and Patapon are like, the best! if anyone has a PSP you NEED loco roco and patapon!
tongue.png

Man, SEGA has gone down the drain... A lot. I wonder what the next Mario game will be... And is Brawl the last Super Smash game??

I have a Wii, Gamecube, Nintendo 64, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP (can't find the stupid charger
barnie.gif
)...... and I think thats it...

Some Wii games I have are Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2, Endless Ocean, GH3, and Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire
big_smile.png

Gamecube games are Harvest Moon: A wonderful Life, Harvest Moon: Magical Melody, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Adventure DX, Shadow the Hedgehog, Mario Power Tennis, Pokemon Colloseum, Super Mario Sunshine, Starfox Adventures.... and I think thats it LOL

I have alot of the pokemon games for Gameboy too but I don't feel like naming them all
lol.png

Last edited:
Let's see what video game related things I have on my profile...

Avatar: Tails from the Sonic series.
Name: Kumatora is from Mother 3, my previous one, Tio, was from Grandia 2. (WOOT!! Robot!)
Siggie: The bolded part is from Skies of Arcadia

Quote:
those gamecube games are IMO the best ones for the GC
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom