Gander just disappeared

I found him passed away in the coop this morningšŸ˜­ I'm guessing he died from shock/stress. I know everyone automatically thinks avian flu with stuff like this but he didn't display any avian flu symptoms and I havent had any unexplained sudden deaths. We havent had any cases in my state either thank goodness. Poor guy....šŸ’” Fly high buddy, I hope you get to scream at hawks to your hearts content!!
Iā€™m so sorry! Birds donā€™t actually die from stress unless they have a preexisting condition or severe illness, he must have had a heart defect, poor guy!
Thereā€™s nothing you could have done, something like this would have happened eventually,
The important part is you gave him a good home and good memories for his time here on earth.

Rest well sweet gander and may the universe be full of wonders for you.

Iā€™m so sorry! Birds donā€™t actually die from stress unless they have a preexisting condition or severe illness, he must have had a heart defect, poor guy!
Thereā€™s nothing you could have done, something like this would have happened eventually,
The important part is you gave him a good home and good memories for his time here on earth.

Rest well sweet gander and may the universe be full of wonders for you.
Good to know, I did get him from a backyard breeder when he was 10 days old and he was terrified of me.

Good to know, I did get him from a backyard breeder when he was 10 days old and he was terrified of me.
Truth is there isnā€™t a sure way to prevent something like this from happening, sometimes itā€™s genetics, sometimes defects can be caused from incubation issues, sometimes they happen for no known reason at all.

Back
Top Bottom