Garden Hen and Rooster-Themed Photo Frame

The Chicken Lady

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Apr 21, 2008
West Michigan
Item Description

You are bidding on one (1) 5" x 7" garden hen and rooster-themed photo frame.

IMG_0867.jpg

The frame is made of painted ceramic with a plastic cover to protect the photo, and is designed to be displayed on a desk, shelf, or mantel.

This frame has never been used, and has been kept in storage wrapped in ink-free paper. It comes from a smoke-free home.

Buy it for yourself, for a family member, or a friend -- as a Christmas stocking stuffer, birthday or thank you gift!

I am also selling three additional frames here on BYC. *NOTE*: This auction is for the garden hen and rooster-themed photo frame ONLY. The image below will help you to see how they would look grouped together.

IMG_0866.jpg

Terms

If you are the winner of this auction, please contact me to communicate about payment and shipping within 24 hours.

I would prefer PayPal or a cashier's check. Sorry, I will not accept personal checks. Payment must be received in full for item and shipping before your item will be shipped.

Shipping will be via USPS (Caledonia, MI) or UPS (Kentwood, MI). Buyer pays shipping to their location. I will provide safe packaging materials (bubble wrap, paper, etc.) to insure the item's safety at my own expense, however, the buyer is welcome to purchase shipping insurance if available and desired.

Back
Top Bottom