Gday Chicken Peeps 😬

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
How did you nutritionally treat your cancer?
💖 Oh that's a very detailed answer however i keep photos and detailed notes i called "Back to Basics" emails before they stopped my email accounts 😢 that i send ppl via face ache only I've been so heavily censored i've move to gab.com a yr ago thank God for USA 💕👊👏 i feel for Americans your food is so poisoned. When i lived there i got a whole new understanding of bad good food 💔😢 but you have a huge pop. so you have more choice 💕

Gday Chicken Peeps thank you for allowing me to join 💖 😬 hope I do this correctly... gosh introduce myself umm you might want to scroll to the end 😂 I spent time working on my sister's chicken farm here in Australia and visited many times a Finnish friend who's family had one of that country's oldest farms so I was "doomed" at some point to have chickens... I spent a lot of time in USA Canada and UK so understand climate differences here my Winters are -6 oC but Summer is 42 oC (only 3 of your states I never got to!). I'm a Carer of Military Vet 15 yrs service we both did Invictus Games Sydney 2018 founded and run an Adaptative Sports for Veterans. I'm a qualified medical (& plant) cell & molecular trained in infectious diseases split DNA RNA "all that stuff"😂 Scientist. I've cured my own cancer no drugs NONE all with diet & nutrition. I treat my beautiful 6 hyline browns this way. I did not intend to get these it was an organic farm that went under during our only lockdown near me and all birds were to be killed if not re homed 😢 We love them they are great for Veterans 😊 They AREN'T supposed to be broody sooo here I am joining you as I treat 2 of 6 broody hens 😱 Wish us well 😉
Welcome to BYC!! 😊

Back
Top Bottom