1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Geese available for adoption in Montana

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MontanaGooseGirl, Aug 20, 2008.

1. MontanaGooseGirl

MontanaGooseGirl New Egg

Jul 10, 2008
    Whitehall, Montana
    I have a large gaggle of domestic mixed breed geese - too many to count! Some are white, some are gray, and some are mixed. They need to have ready access to water, preferably a pond or stream, but you can provide a pool for them to swim in. They eat grass, but also need supplemental grain, available at ranch supply and feed stores. I like to see pairs stay together as they mate for life, but it is not always possible to catch both to send together. Also, there is no guarantee of gender, although I can accurately guess the gender of many of the birds. Also no guarantee of age - some are young and some are old. There are many new goslings this year! They are good watchdogs and would make a beautiful addition to your place! They are not pets, but are not aggressive, either. THESE BIRDS ARE FOR LOVING HOMES ONLY!! NOT TO BE EATEN OR ABUSED!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by