Gender help please!?!?!

MomtoSyd&Emma

Songster
10 Years
Jul 13, 2009
Southern VA
Can you all please tell me how many cockerels you all see? The one that is VERY obvious is crowing and has been for nearly 3 weeks now! They are about 9.5 to 10 weeks old now!
(the one stumping me is 2nd from the left)

chickens073.jpg

Here is another photo

chickens078-1.jpg

and yet another shot!!!

chickens076.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I can't help with the gender, can't even figure out what my 7 week old chicks are!! But can you tell me what breed the white ones are, I have one just like that and I'm not sure what it is, some people have told me White Rock...

Quote:
We bought them from TSC and the bin said Amber Links! BUT I have seen other breeds that look JUST like them. I sent photos to the hatchery that they came from and I havent heard back as of yet! lol

Quote:
Ya think? I think there are at least 2 maybe 3 or 4 roos in our bunch, and we cant keep any so I am trying to find out for sure before they are rehomed this weekend! Hopefully I can get my DH to hold them one at a time for me tomorrow to get better photos!

you have 2 roo's, both reds. all your whites are pullets and the one red pullet that has a redder comb is still a girl, she just looks like a boy LOL

Back
Top Bottom