Gender help

Boys! I couldn't keep boys where I am. I tried the collar on some..worked for a while..got me some fertile eggs. :)
Yeah ive heard some horror stories about the collars too 🙄 ill be seeing if i can give them to someone that is set up and able to keep the boys! I do have a pure silver pencilled wyandotte boy that we are keeping with some pure silver pencilled wyandotte girls for fertile eggs 🤗☺️ but yes i dont think my neighbours will be too impressed with 7+ roosters 😅😅😅😅😆

Yeah ive heard some horror stories about the collars too 🙄 ill be seeing if i can give them to someone that is set up and able to keep the boys! I do have a pure silver pencilled wyandotte boy that we are keeping with some pure silver pencilled wyandotte girls for fertile eggs 🤗☺️ but yes i dont think my neighbours will be too impressed with 7+ roosters 😅😅😅😅😆
If you have close neighbors...nope! I always watched my boys with their collars until they got used to it. Off and on them for a while. They tend to back up with them on at first, trying to back out of it. Some would get used to it quickly. If not, I didn't push it. Just had to go e him away. Stop and think... have you ever ever seen a chicken walk backwards? They don't! If you try to herd them into the run or coop..they will step sideways. 😁. Then turn..

Back
Top Bottom