Gender? Updated May 1 -- 6 or 7 weeks old!

A couple weeks later, I thought I would update and see if anyone has any different opinions on gender! They seem to have grown like crazy in the last week and a half! In their coop/run now! :)

LL

I would like to know Breed and gender on this one, ya'll weren't sure when s/he was younger!
LL

Oscar again, I think he looks even more like a boy now :)
LL

LL

LL

LL

I think the first one is a pullet and Oscar is a cockerel. Just keep checking the wattles and comb. If the wattles get bigger and redder, and the comb gets redder and bigger, you will know if they are pullets or cockerels.

Upload more pictures!

Hannah

i dont see anymore cockerels...yes they are meat birds, the shape of the heads is what reminds me of a cornish...at least they arent cornish crosses then you would have to measure out their feed so they wouldnt eat themselves to death. i kinda like the look of the cornish breed...now i could be wrong on the breed as that was just a guess ;-)

they might be white rocks i completely forgot about them
hide.gif

Last edited:
I think someone guessed white rocks when they were younger, that and leghorns. I have no clue. :) I figure the neighbor gave us chickens for free, I can't complain too much about what breed/sex they are, but I can hope!

Any other thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom