Genders of BYCers

Status
Not open for further replies.

M To The Maxx

Baseball+Girls=Life
10 Years
Jul 24, 2009
Lutz,FL
It came to my mind that it would be nice to know who is a female or male. I know that nobody knows everybody on BYC so I think it would be a good idea to have that shown some how. I know that when I post sometimes and would use "she" or "he" I don't know the gender of the user and don't want to call a guy a girl and a girl a guy. Maybe the boys usernames could be blue and the girls usernames could be pink. You know just something to tell a difference. I know there is the crazy pullet and cockeral threads but I really don't pay attention to some of the usernames and I'm sure other people don't too. Just a suggestion. Have a nice day!

You might want to read this post: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5459939#p5459939
smile.png

Just assuming people are guys "could" get you into less fistfights. But with that being said, I am more prone to guessing guys are girls.
tongue.png
You can sometimes guess by looking at people's avatars or siggies....just don't practice guessing on Kooshie's avatar.
lau.gif

But think on the good side; at least it'll be more interesting guessing.
smile.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom