Genesis Hova-bator Model 1588 Power supply

LittlePeck

Songster
7 Years
Jun 5, 2015
I have the above that came without the power supply.
2360 - Power Supply for 12V Hova-Bators
Can anyone send a photo of what it says on it so I can determine the 12 volt amperage and the polarity of the connector?

I've saved up eggs I wanted to hatch, but now they're going nowhere. :(

If the manufacturer didn’t send the power supply in the box, they will send you one at no charge... unless the incubator is used? If used, I’d contact the seller. You might also try searching on Amazon. I’ve found after-market power supply transformers there. You might get lucky. Also, if you contact the manufacturer, they might give you the specs.

Another thought... it’s a popular incubator. Maybe ask on one of the hatch-along threads? Since your thread hasn’t gotten you an answer yet, that might work better. Just ask, “Is anybody using the Hovabator 1588?” Then if someone says yes, ask for a photo of the transformer. I think that might work better than a whole new thread. Sorry I don’t have the info for you.

Sweet success!
I found the information I needed on the incubator itself and found a universal power cord on Amazon. It came the following day. Incubator is up and running!

Hovabator people said it would ship FedEx and would come in two weeks. Chicken poop on that, especially with that awful shipping charge!

Thanks to all who replied and tried to help me out!

Hello @LittlePeck ! I've found myself in your exact situation. Have the incubator, don't have the power cord (except that mine was used, and the person I borrowed it from lost the cord... which I didn't know until I opened the box at home :barnie) Now my eggs are arriving in a couple of days and I need to act fast. Can you please give me the Amazon link to the universal power cord you bought? (assuming it worked out for you?) I see a lot of options on Amazon but am not sure how to choose (besides looking for 12v). Thanks!

I have the above that came without the power supply.
2360 - Power Supply for 12V Hova-Bators
Can anyone send a photo of what it says on it so I can determine the 12 volt amperage and the polarity of the connector?

I've saved up eggs I wanted to hatch, but now they're going nowhere. :(

Now I've found myself in the same situation! Did you ever find a solution? I would love it if you help me out.

Back
Top Bottom