GeorgeChicken Becomes a Chicken-Momma!

georgechicken

In the Brooder
Mar 9, 2017
Hi Folks,
Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive (a special thank you again, Shirley!)

Last edited:
I have an update on Marco, Pollo and Dosy. I've connected with Animal Place in Vacaville. They're a wonderful farm animal rescue organization. They will cover the cost of a vet appt for Marco, Monday, who coughs when she eats and has a swollen eye area and recessed and mostly closed eye. If she doesn't have a respiratory infection they will intake all three girls in to their farm to treat their bumblefeet, bad eye and will deworm them. Then they will try to find forever homes.They will not be euthanized. If they take them in to treat I have to surrender them permanently. I'm not sure if I'm ready to give them up, but they need vet care asap (which I can't afford, sadly) and they'll have access to ongoing vet care. I'm so grateful to get Marco in to be examined Monday. I've been treating her eye with an eye rinse. But it's not better. Really want Dosy's feet checked too. They're better than when I got her but still not normal. I am hoping to have them all accepted to this beautiful place as I know they'll be safe and cared for. GC

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom