Georgia hatcheries: any body?

Dont go to Little Gem Hatchery, you will stay to long and buy something! They are great folks, I bought 3 Cuckoo Maran chicks from them that wife and I are truly proud of.
smile.png

I will have alot the hatching eggs in the spring and some chicks, you can check out my website to see some of the breeds also can get RIR and BR. (sister birds) Welcome to come look around by appointment

redroofhens.com

I looked at the website for Little Gem Hatchery and it is not working. Are they still in business? I am looking for new pullets. I live near Atlanta in Covington, and was hoping to find some nearby. If anyone has some Americaunas or Auracanunas or Delawares or Marans or any good layers that are still young, but not babies I would be interested. I've looked in the Farm Market bulletin but by the time I call they are usually sold out.

I run a small family farm called Taylor Hobby Farms. I currently sell Blue/Black/Splash Jersey Giants and Black Copper Maran chicks and hatching eggs. I will have a lot more breeds available later this year and in the Spring of 2012. We live in Dalton, Georgia. Check out our website below or check us out on facebook and twitter.

At are family run hatchery we sell day-old chicks and hatching eggs Hear in Hawkinsville Ga. At this time are stock is made up of the Red Sex-Link, Black Sex-Link, Americana (The Easter Egg), Rhode Island White, Barred Rock and California White, Jumbo Brown Pharaoh quail, and Texas A&M White Quail. an very Soon we will be offering day old quail chicks and flight ready birds for Georgia Giant Bob White Quail. http://the-georgia-mad-hatcher.com/index.html have a look at are site. wed love to help.

Hello, yes there is a local georgia hatchery right in your backyard. It is Bob's Biddies, LLC located in Ray City, Georgia. Specializes in brown egg layers (old fashion breeds). They can ship anywhere in the US and they are NPIP Cert. and salmonella tested. To contact them either email ([email protected]) or call (229-455-6437).

Back
Top Bottom