getting a dog with seeing the parents? omg they change the ad!LOL!

IMO, they do not look full to me, and I agree that if the breeders can't spell the name correctly they probably are not creditable. I would not pay for either one of those pups, unless you just want to pay that kind of money for a mixed breed.

Last edited:
Grandview kennels is a good kennel. I have heard very high praise for them from several people.
big_smile.png
And I know one person on a GSD forum that has one of their dogs.

I have been to the humane society and the lady basically laughed at me and stated most of the large dogs they had and normally get are not good with kids or animals, they charge $350 adoption fee! I waited 3 years of coming in every week to find a small pound dog, that never happed. Usually it bother me to have dogs that are mixed( poo anything!) just in puppy lust, going to wait it out thou until I find a good breeder.

My only advice is research online, and find out what GSD kennels are in your area, and go look. If you don't like what you see, or something feels wrong, keep looking. You'll know when you've found the "right" place. Call GSD rescues like someone posted above. You can also ask on the GSD forum, but beware of people saying they will ship from Europe, etc. Always look at the parents, and siblings.

Our GSD breeder has both parents, grandparents, and siblings, etc. on the property. She has paperwork to back up EVERYTHING she says, and has no problem showing them to you. She doesn't advertise either. She goes strictly word of mouth from Vets, Police/rescue personnel who have had her dogs for years. The moment I went to visit her place, and saw all the dogs, and the set up she has, I knew we had found the "right" place. If that makes sense.
smile.png

Bluemoon

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom