Getting a New Dog! ***PICS ADDED*** Updated! WE HAVE PUPPIES!

Why can't you keep her just cause she is pregnant does not mean you need to get rid of her. Keep her let her have the pups and then find the puppies all good homes.

Quote:
We are keeping her
smile.png

AWWWWWWWWWWW! congrats! We always stay up all night when we have a girl giving birth though =/ in case of complications, or just because it makes our girls feel safer when we are there to comfort her.

Aww...those are some pretty puppies! The mom is gorgeous, too. It almost seems like she came from a puppy-mill (dirty, smelly, never worn a collar or leash, kept with a male because "we didn't think they'd breed in winter"-----I am so glad she's with your family now!
smile.png
Wish you luck in finding homes for the pups----really shouldn't be too hard (you can also try contacting a cocker spaniel rescue, sometimes they have people on a waiting-list for puppies.

Awwww...puppies.
love.gif

She sure looks better than she did when you got her, duck. She looks shiny and healthy now.
smile.png

oh boy! if this was next year i might have to steal one of the black and white pups for my momma lol, i love black and white cockers (grew up with a cocker, and right now we have an english x american buff male, they are a joy!)

poor thing is still a baby having babies though so she may need a little extra help with this litter, make sure shes got a good quality puppy food to eat (no corn, no byproducts) and let her eat as much as she wants with all those little mouths to feed shell be a hungry momma!

Back
Top Bottom