Getting a welsh pony, for free!

KWAK

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 2, 2009
Michigan
Im getting a 5 yr old welsh for free:) my friend called me and asked if i want oscar:) of course I SAID YESSS:)

you are soooooo lucky. i had riding lessons on a horse for 2 years one day owner text me telling me that shes selling him to some guy 6 hrs away unless i wanted to pay $2000

Lucky! Good luck!
big_smile.png
I have a Haflinger
wink.png

Quote:
I have a bay welsh cross named Oscar!! I've been thinking of finding him a new home, as I don't ride much anymore and he needs to be ridden more than I'm able to right now.

big_smile.png
Congrats on the new pony!! I would love to get a pony for my boys, but convincing the hubby is not going so well! We have 2 horses, but he doesn't see the need, I guess, I'll keep trying
wink.png
. Well have fun with Oscar!

How big is he? What Section?

We had a Section B (12.2 hh). He taught my daughter to ride. He was a great little chap with lots of character and a real alrounder.
He did dressage, showing, showjumping and cross country. He went alone and in company, and had the brains not to push her harder than she could handle.
He was her best friend for many years, and when she outgrew him he bacame a companion to my cob and did a fine job until the big pasture in the sky called him.

Have fun with your new friend for many many years!

Back
Top Bottom