Getting ducklings tomorrow!!!!!!!

americana-chick

Crowing
12 Years
Jun 18, 2008
Yep, the feed store will be getting more in and after school i plan to go down there and get 2 ducklings
big_smile.png
I just hope they dont sell them all again before i get a chance to get in there.. last time they had ducklings they sold out in about 2 hours after they got them. And dont even get me started on the chicks, all the "neat" breeds are sold out in mere minutes
tongue.png
I will definatly post pics as soon as possible!!!

I know what you mean by selling out so quick. Our local feed store does the same thing. If you aren't in there the day they come in then you don't get any. Well, GOOD LUCK! I hope you get some!

Ok here they are....!!!!
I figured this one is a Pekin...?
ChickPicks613-1.jpg

And this one i am not sure... I thought maybe Pekin but he is darker...?
ChickPicks612.jpg

And a few pictures of them together..
ChickPicks611.jpg

ChickPicks618.jpg

They are just adorable.

Pekins genaerally are yellow all over with orange beaks. The darker one sure looks like it will grow up a very pretty duck.

I dont think they are pekins...

41516_gang.jpg

Their bills and feet are pretty much Pure orange with pure yellow fealthering...i dont think they generally have any coloring to them...

also there is no coloring difference in male and female pekins...

3 of them are male and 3 are female...the other 2 are female mallards...but you really cant tell the males and females apart until they get the drake curls or by their voices

41516_colorado_etc_111.jpg

Last edited:
I hope my feed store doesn't sell out before I can get down there to see all the cute ducklings.......my immediate responce to the pictures was.... awe so cute

Back
Top Bottom