Getting Goat kids

It takes a few moments. Every fainter can be different on their reaction and recovery from it.

Some full out fall down, and some will just stumble a bit. I actually didn't like it because it looks like a full body muscle cramp, and mine would cry out during it. Some people fine it funny, but I find it kinda sad. :hmm
Are you serious? Good lord mine better not faint then because I'll be laying beside them..:th

How exciting and I hope your not as stressed out as I am today...:eek:...:gig
I will tell you those first few days expect lots of screaming, I've had some scream themselves hoarse. And expect escape attempts as those babies will want to get back to their mom goat. Keep them penned securely for the first week inside somewhere. They can be hard to catch if they escape.

I will tell you those first few days expect lots of screaming, I've had some scream themselves hoarse. And expect escape attempts as those babies will want to get back to their mom goat. Keep them penned securely for the first week inside somewhere. They can be hard to catch if they escape.
Pen is totally secure and I'm expecting them to be sad. Was told two days and they should be okay.

How exciting and I hope your not as stressed out as I am today...:eek:...:gig

Don't be stressed! It will be great! I was told by my friend with goats that anything you lovingly make for them or build for them to enhance their run and provide them a better quality of life, to expect the goats to utterly destroy it and you just can't be upset because that's what goats do :lau

Unfortunately our goats are probably at least a few years in the future because we are working on some human kids first, so my stress level is high enough with that. :th

Don't be stressed! It will be great! I was told by my friend with goats that anything you lovingly make for them or build for them to enhance their run and provide them a better quality of life, to expect the goats to utterly destroy it and you just can't be upset because that's what goats do :lau

Unfortunately our goats are probably at least a few years in the future because we are working on some human kids first, so my stress level is high enough with that. :th
Thanks. Mine are grown up kids. These furry kids are a new challenge. My Mom laughs that the two knew kids will be better than my original kids I raised..:lau

I just got these 2 babies last week. Yay for goat adventures!
goats.jpg

Back
Top Bottom