Getting Goat kids

They start crying every time I walk past their fence. They don't enjoy having to be in their outside fence.
Mine don't really like the outside pen without me either and definitely cry for me if I'm outside. My Doe jumps the fence everytime she can't see me...😳

I'm sure that all depends on where you live and possibly the type of coat. I preventative D worm twice a year. And of course if I see problems in between. Once in the beginning of fall and then again once in the beginning of spring. Just for the goats
I have another question for you fantastic people!!!
When should I deworm my kids again? They were done when I got them the end of October. 👍

Seems like everyone now has Nigerian dwarf goats. I wanted to get some Nubians in the spring time and I started thinking about Nigerian dwarfs. Then I looked at their size and they're smaller than my dog! I don't know if they would survive too well rounded by unruly bunch

If youare at all personable with your goats they will do that forever more. They want to tension. Even my oldest one still throws a fit if she can see me outside or through a window and I haven't let them out of there large fenced area. And a few people who live around me that walk down the dirt road behind my house says every time they walk by now the goats all come up making all kinds of noise. I told them they just want to be pet and everyone seems to love them

If youare at all personable with your goats they will do that forever more. They want to tension. Even my oldest one still throws a fit if she can see me outside or through a window and I haven't let them out of there large fenced area. And a few people who live around me that walk down the dirt road behind my house says every time they walk by now the goats all come up making all kinds of noise. I told them they just want to be pet and everyone seems to love them
I enjoy the love and attention they give me. Even my dogs are too busy to really pay attention to me outside. They come and check on me and busy doing their own stuff when I'm outside.

Seems like everyone now has Nigerian dwarf goats. I wanted to get some Nubians in the spring time and I started thinking about Nigerian dwarfs. Then I looked at their size and they're smaller than my dog! I don't know if they would survive too well rounded by unruly bunch
I don't know? My friend has Nigerian dwarfs and Nubians. They get along fine. I don't know anything about breeds though?

I'm sure that all depends on where you live and possibly the type of coat. I preventative D worm twice a year. And of course if I see problems in between. Once in the beginning of fall and then again once in the beginning of spring. Just for the goats
My friend Susan I'm getting Tori from will help with the proper worming schedule. She said for me to watch and wait till the spring thaw here.

My friend Susan I'm getting Tori from will help with the proper worming schedule. She said for me to watch and wait till the spring thaw here.
Barber pole worms go dormant during winter inside the goat. They wake up and start reproducing in spring. They are one of the worse worms.

Back
Top Bottom