Getting Goat kids

I thought i saw an ad for him on craigslist, I was almost tempted to call you about him since i was already near your area visiting family! But then i remembered I have way too many goats as it is lol 😅 I loved his cute floppy ears though, glad he found a good home to go to~!
Ohhhh, he was on CL, the people who bought him, well, there was a mix up with the check...and I just didn’t get the ad down. You should’ve come down!! I’d have loved to meet someone from here face to face!! Next time, don’t think twice...just come visit!! I promise...you won’t leave with any goats! :lau

Yesterday we had to make two trips to bring everything home from the auction. We bought sooooo much. A beautiful chicken tractor..10’x12’...a hay baler..a spindle for my goats! I couldn’t wait to roll that huge toy out for them! Two jumped up right away. The small kids are too little yet
55A9D579-80C2-4989-B617-E9BD62C044B2.jpeg
C65C1118-CD4C-4DFB-91A3-D11130100184.jpeg
0075BBB7-F85F-4764-A73D-83EA96B856A6.jpeg
F8774B13-6086-492E-B232-363AC5B1F36E.jpeg
FAB5BAF4-31D0-4F2D-A952-0DAE60ACC694.jpeg
3273F52D-AEA3-4D99-8147-9A5855347565.jpeg
, but soon they’ll be all over it!! I love to watch them all romp and play free range. They are figuring out the boundaries pretty well. Sometimes they follow me to the house, but if I ignore them, they run back to their zone. They are a wild bunch!! I could sell it all tomo if I had to..but never the goats. I will never live without goats again!!

@chickens really ...so, have the ducks left yet? How are you doing? I was ok the first day...sad the next...still carried my egg basket out for three days. I just reserved 4 Muscovies..,ducklings...in about two weeks or so. The lady wants them to be a week old when I get them. She’s hop8n* for a lavender...the drake is. I get first choice!!

Afternoon all was really cold this morning ... Turned into quite warm day
did allot in the garden getting the tires we bought placed a couple filled
will get lots more dirt tomorrow have to get wood to enlarge my small coop
as it was a grow out coop now it house up to a dozen birds

@chickens really ...so, have the ducks left yet? How are you doing? I was ok the first day...sad the next...still carried my egg basket out for three days. I just reserved 4 Muscovies..,ducklings...in about two weeks or so. The lady wants them to be a week old when I get them. She’s hop8n* for a lavender...the drake is. I get first choice!!
No..She decided to buy hatching eggs instead. She offered to only come for my white Calls. I'll hatch and sell a few more I guess..👍🐥

Back
Top Bottom