Getting Goat kids

We been out most the day did the mad run picked up 3 free tires at the tire shop .. bananas and a few spices from Fullers no TP on the shelves .. Next to wally bought 1/2 + 1/2 and jimmy dean sausage plus 12 bags of 7.5 cubic feet per bag miracle grow 2.50 a bag No TP again
next home depot bought 6 or 8 starts for veggies 3 sheets 3/4 inch plywood 2 2 x 4 x 16 Subway for lunch they will serve you make your sandwich but you take it to go no eat in ... Last
brought it all home drove in the yard start unloading

We went out and got bananas, oranges and ice cream, hung up rabbit signs, got free veggies for the animals. Then we came home and made our own ice cream out of goat milk...yummm!! Took 7 minutes!! Yesterday the goats really had fun, gave them cranberry sauce...huge hit!! Lots of play!! I talked to Chris about the milking. The 2nd machine didn’t have a pulsator. Apparently that’s a must. Also they are very expensive. The milking has been taking me a very long time because I get more than a gallon off of Busty alone. We ordered a really good machine yesterday!! It’ll be here in two days!! I’m soooo excited!!
CD993CC3-9901-4009-80D7-E537ADE6D19D.jpeg
18751F27-1BF3-40E2-A943-99B44B1F8FAE.jpeg
E8EF2BF6-FD87-4A87-9346-F03D640FDAD4.jpeg
2DEF8FF8-0077-40EE-B15B-BA96E2347590.jpeg

We went out and got bananas, oranges and ice cream, hung up rabbit signs, got free veggies for the animals. Then we came home and made our own ice cream out of goat milk...yummm!! Took 7 minutes!! Yesterday the goats really had fun, gave them cranberry sauce...huge hit!! Lots of play!! I talked to Chris about the milking. The 2nd machine didn’t have a pulsator. Apparently that’s a must. Also they are very expensive. The milking has been taking me a very long time because I get more than a gallon off of Busty alone. We ordered a really good machine yesterday!! It’ll be here in two days!! I’m soooo excited!!View attachment 2054777View attachment 2054778View attachment 2054779View attachment 2054780
That's awesome..
I had my goats out playing yesterday too..
Ozzy got his leg caught jumping the chickens fence and went down like a sack of potatoes :gig He didn't get hurt..

We been out most the day did the mad run picked up 3 free tires at the tire shop .. bananas and a few spices from Fullers no TP on the shelves .. Next to wally bought 1/2 + 1/2 and jimmy dean sausage plus 12 bags of 7.5 cubic feet per bag miracle grow 2.50 a bag No TP again
next home depot bought 6 or 8 starts for veggies 3 sheets 3/4 inch plywood 2 2 x 4 x 16 Subway for lunch they will serve you make your sandwich but you take it to go no eat in ... Last
brought it all home drove in the yard start unloading
My husband went for dog food. Only found what we feed the small dogs and he actually bought toilet paper too..👍

Is Fancy behaving? The Muscovies that I’m waiting for ...8 have hatched. 1/2 ate black and white. The batch that should have lavender will hatch in two weeks. I told her I could buy two now and take my chances with the n3xt batch...but she said no, she won’t list them until I get my first pick!!
I was told that they can be sexlink and depending on colour of parenting? Black are Drake others are hens..I don't know what produces them though?

We went out and got bananas, oranges and ice cream, hung up rabbit signs, got free veggies for the animals. Then we came home and made our own ice cream out of goat milk...yummm!! Took 7 minutes!! Yesterday the goats really had fun, gave them cranberry sauce...huge hit!! Lots of play!! I talked to Chris about the milking. The 2nd machine didn’t have a pulsator. Apparently that’s a must. Also they are very expensive. The milking has been taking me a very long time because I get more than a gallon off of Busty alone. We ordered a really good machine yesterday!! It’ll be here in two days!! I’m soooo excited!!

Loved the truck in the photo does it still run?

Hey good morning we are safe at home but pray for Utah hell of a earthquake 5.7
Do either any of you bake I make the best English muffins with a bit of cinnamon
in them if you want the recipe ..
Still another day of dry going on like day 4 of it our side of Washington west side of the mountains we get more rain but crap weather has been wacky so wet 80 days straight of rain

Back
Top Bottom