Getting Goat kids

No...they are small enough to not be a problem. When they go in the barn..yes, that needs cleaned, but not outside.

Chris woke me up a few days ago telling me he thinks we could live off the farm for at least a year...with our huge garden, and animals, eggs, goat milk, etc. I said...we’re not eating my goats!!! He said no...just the pigs.... then he said he thinks people will start stealing our chickens. Today I told him that I’m out of hairspray. :lau :lau :lau

I rake up everything and have a manure pile.
You rake up the goat poop? How small is their pen? Ok...my goat pen is VERY large. But...they also free range for mos5 of the days. They are really only in the pen when we are gone for a long while. They are trained not to go beyond the Pine trees...so, they have several acres tha5 they could roam, but 5hey don’t. They stay in a relatively small area...considering. But, the second that they would go too far...they’d be in that pen!! All the time!! Occasionally they follow me to the house, but I just stomp my feet and yell and the6 run back...the6 are a riot. My house is VERY far from the road...no worries there...my goats are lazy.

No...they are small enough to not be a problem. When they go in the barn..yes, that needs cleaned, but not outside.

Chris woke me up a few days ago telling me he thinks we could live off the farm for at least a year...with our huge garden, and animals, eggs, goat milk, etc. I said...we’re not eating my goats!!! He said no...just the pigs.... then he said he thinks people will start stealing our chickens. Today I told him that I’m out of hairspray. :lau :lau :lau
My poor husband has been out shopping for me. Brakes are acting up on my jeep so he gets me my stuff.😂
He gets a list and then drives me crazy with texts and pictures of what he hopes I want! 🙄...Seriously! He cracks me up! :gig

You rake up the goat poop? How small is their pen? Ok...my goat pen is VERY large. But...they also free range for mos5 of the days. They are really only in the pen when we are gone for a long while. They are trained not to go beyond the Pine trees...so, they have several acres tha5 they could roam, but 5hey don’t. They stay in a relatively small area...considering. But, the second that they would go too far...they’d be in that pen!! All the time!! Occasionally they follow me to the house, but I just stomp my feet and yell and the6 run back...the6 are a riot. My house is VERY far from the road...no worries there...my goats are lazy.
Remember my goats are still in the kennel pen ! They definitely get cleaned.

Back
Top Bottom