Getting my chicks from Ideal This coming week!!

oh,,, and THANKS for trying to make me feel better
roll.png
lol.png

and i dont pay anything for shipping
big_smile.png

Hello, every one
i got my order as well from ideal
but i ordered ducks and only 13 chicks and for the ones that were wondering how they do coming in real cold weather well let me tell you it was cold , belive it was 12 out and with the wind chill zero out ,And i do not any more then i ordered i had the ducks for heat the chicks.

all chicks were fine! i lost 5 ducks but they were not acting right the other were jumping out the box and these were not
So it can be done my post offices are good with me and make tsure to bring them in from the cold and keep them heated till , i can get there

i know some do not ,from others that have had them ordered around here, so it has to do with calling and letting them know some times .but i live in small town and they know me very well and my bigger town i picked them in know me from my town post master

So Good luck every one with your new babies
Also Any one in upstate ny if you need a small order of chicks
i have other orders coming in the spring
please pm me if you like to order any with me
i have over 200 coming in the may plus any others i buy lol

My chicks are shipping out on the 7th! I had to wait till the next shipping date because I ordered some Ideal Leghorns and they wern't available until then. I am so excited! I've never ordered chicks before. I hope they all make it. And I hope I get some packing peanuts! I ordered 18 chicks (8 Leghorns, 5 Ameracaunas, 5 White Silkies).

Last edited:
Some new pics of my little ones my 3 buff silkie chicks and 3 of the packing peanuts i decided to keep!

Out of the 3 buff silkie chicks 2 have very vaulted heads and one hardly has any fluff on its
noggin..LOL

See the little black one? He's always got one eye on me I swear he is always watching me..LOL

c3.jpg

c2.jpg

C1.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom