Getting our Narragansett Tom tomorrow!

Stef82

Chirping
7 Years
Jul 19, 2012
Bucks County, Pa
Super excited! Picking him up early morning. He's about 2 1/2 years old. I'm honestly looking forward to working on our Narragansett project. Since our Bronze Male is a BBB, he'll be thanksgiving dinner. So we are replacing what we thought was a standerd bronze, to a Narragansett Tom :) I will post pictures once he's home with us.

celebrate.gif
Good for you guys! I look forward to seeing your Tom - we have 2 Narragansett and 2 standard Bronze heritage turkeys which are a hoot to have around. It's nice to see other turkey owners on the forum.
thumbsup.gif

Aw shucks looks like the real deal
lol.png
What a nice looking fella!
Are you going to get a hen at some point?
I am still debating whether to get a hen next spring and cull one of mine or have them both turned into Xmas and thanksgiving dinner....

Aw shucks looks like the real deal
lol.png
What a nice looking fella!
Are you going to get a hen at some point?
I am still debating whether to get a hen next spring and cull one of mine or have them both turned into Xmas and thanksgiving dinner....

We have two younger Narro's and we think they are both females. Actually, one of the youngsters is a white Holland (born from Narro parents). We have a BBB hen, and a Bourban Red hen. Yes he is very pretty!

Back
Top Bottom