I've been collecting fertilized eggs for the last 5 days and thinking of starting a batch Friday night. It's been really cold here this week and I am not completely certain that some of the eggs didn't freeze during the day. Since I have an unlimited supply of eggs, would it be better for me to wait until a week when the temps are warmer to collect my eggs for hatching? I have a brinsea mini advance which I will be using for the first time. Looking forward to your advice- thanks!